Overwatch’s characters are all very different, coming from various parts of the world with unique backgrounds. Gameplay-wise, each hero uses their own kit of abilitiesIt is important to choose the right character. WhileActive abilitiesThe main thing that you think about is the most important, but the hidden ones are equally important. HereAll of the passive abilities in Overwatch 2.
Related: Is Overwatch 2Is there a complete sequel?
Class passive abilities
- DPS – all DamageCharacters get a boost inTheir speed of movement
- Support – all SupportCharacters have passive healing when they don’t take damage for a little bit
- Tank – all TankCharacters don’t get as much knocked back than others. TheyYou also get less UltimateDamage received and healing costs.
Hero passive abilities
- Baptiste – hold crouch to charge up your boots to make you jump higher
- Briggite – dealing damage to enemies slowly heals you and your teammates
- D.Va – ejects out of her mech when it is destroyed
- Doomfist – gains temporary health when dealing damage with abilities
- Echo – can glide while falling when holding jump
- Genji – can climb up walls and double jump
- Hanzo – can climb walls
- Junkrat – deals no self-damage with explosives, drops a cluster of bombs on death
- Lucio – can ride along walls with a small speed boost
- Mercy – regains health quicker than other Supports
- Pharah – hold jump to hover
- Reaper – dealing damage to enemies heals you
- Sombra – can see enemies inCritical health behind walls deals 40% more damage than hacked enemies
- Zarya – damage blocked with her barriers increases her weapon’s damage
- Zenyatta – melee damage increased and has significant knockback