Snapchat is the new viral app everyone uses to communicate by taking pictures and editing them in real-time. Did you know you can upload pictures from Snapchat you’ve already clicked or downloaded previously? You can create a public Snapchat Profile in just a few steps to show off your talents.
You can click instantly with the app to send a picture, but what if there is a photo you have already clicked? Snapchat allows you to do this, but it is important to understand how to make the app work. The possibilities for using this app are limitless once you know how to do it.
This article will show you how to upload photos from your camera roll to your Snapchat app. You want to learn How to Add Photo to Snapchat Story. Click on the link to make it your next stop.
How to put Camera Roll pictures on Snapchat Story
- Allow Storage on Snapchat
- First, ensure that Snapchat has access to your gallery. Sometimes, this access may be denied because of factory settings. Go to your Settings> menu and locate the ‘App Management’ tab. Find the Snapchat app within this menu and click on it. Next, click on the Manage Notifications tab. Turn on the’ Storage’ option by clicking the slider.
- Select a Picture From Camera Roll
- Next, go to your Camera Roll and choose a photo you wish to upload to Snapchat. Click on the photos icon under the camera button and click on the Camera Roll tab. You can also select a saved photo from your gallery. After selecting the photo, click the upload button. Next, locate the Snapchat app icon, and click it. The Snapchat app will open with your photo being uploaded.
- Edit and upload Picture Now, use the Snapchat app for editing the photo by using the Edit Snap option. Choose between filters, emojis, stickers, etc. After you’re done editing, you can upload the photo to your Story just like any other picture that you have clicked. You can also share it with friends.
- You can also upload photos from your camera roll or gallery directly to a chatbox. This makes it easier to share photos with someone you’re already chatting with.
- This will allow you to click a photo instead of the snap option. The gallery option will also be available.
- Click on the link to open the gallery and upload a picture. You will receive the photo in the chatbox. Before you send it, you can also access the editing tools.
- Now that you’re familiar with how Snapchat works to send photos from your gallery or camera roll, you can use this trick to chat with your friends.
Snapchat offers many hidden features and tricks that can help increase your chances of using the app. It has also been updated with advanced features such as sharing a private Snapchat story, adding Snapchat filters to existing photos, etc.
What is Snapchat Story? How to Add Photo to Snapchat Story?
Snapchat Stories are a collection of Snaps taken in the last 24 hours. Your Story can be seen above the heads of all your friends. They can view any Snaps in your Story as often as they wish. Snapchat privacy settings can be adjusted to limit who can see your Story.
How can you add multiple photos?
- Open the app click on the bottom of the stories page.
- Take a photo of your next Picture.
- Tap the Add and choose the photo to be added to your Story.
- It will be uploaded to the queue.
Click on the trash icon to delete any clicked photos or 10-second clips of videos you don’t like.
You can follow us to get more tech tips about Snapchat, Instagram, WhatsApp, and other messaging apps that will help you better serve this technology-infused world. This guide will help you block people on Snapchat if you have any problems with a third party. Bookmark our website @configrouter.com to get all the details about Snapchat.