Infinity Ventures, San FranciscoCA-based early-stage venture company, Investing in founders building fintech infrastructure and commerce enabling, closed its first $158m fund.
TheCapital will accelerate Infinity Venture’s model, which applies decades of operating and investing experience toAccelerate scale, reduce risk execution, and support product innovation and go-to-market.to-Market strategies for its portfolio companies
Co-Founded by Jeremy Jonker, Jay Ganatra Mario Ruiz, Infinity VenturesParticipates in pre-seed through SeriesA round with initial checks starting from $500K to $8 million. TheThe fund was opened for investment by the firm in Summer2021 and has already made capital investments globally, including the U.S. Asia, Latin America, Europe, in:
- Card91, payment infrastructure-as-a-service that simplifies the payments ecosystem
- DurableAn end-to-end solutionto-End platform for services businesses that includes integrated fintech, commerce stack and fintech
- Glean- Intelligent accounts payable platform toGet insights and recommendations based upon line-item invoice information
- MendelAn expense management tool to help businesses control budgets
- Neo.tax is a technology that reimagines taxes as a modern advantage
- Pagos, an intelligent payment system for commerce
- Replo, a storefront builder without codes that integrates with existing stores ShopifyStores and third-party apps
- Sensible Weather, a company that uses climate risk technology to de-risk weather for travelers and their travel partners
- SkipifyUniversal 1-touch checkout toShop fast and easily
- UpsideCPG Lending-as-a Service Solution -. Brands to access debt capital for inventory growth
- Stealth StartupThe goal of this site is to improve the merchant’s rebate experience
Infinity VenturesThis fund will invest in approximately 25 companies around the world. TheTeam will hire additional talent toSupport the portfolio companies and investment efforts.