Interest Health Systems, a Brentwood, TN-based technology-enabled medical providers firm, raised an undisclosed quantity in Pre-Seed funding.
- Rob Estes, CEO, Estes Express Lines
- Brad Pinchuk, CEO, Hirschbach Truck Line
- Bob Peterson, Chairman/CEO, Melton Truck Lines
- Gary Enzor, Former Chairman/CEO, Quality Distribution
- Jett McCandless, CEO/Founder, project44
- Ron Rother, Former CEO/Chairman of Strive Consulting
- John Larkin, Partner at Clarendon, ex-Stifel
- Chad Eichelberger, President, Reliance Partners, ex-Coyote Logistics
- Tommy Barnes, CRO, MyCarrier, ex-project44 & Coyote Logistics
- Bruce Campbell, Former CEO/Chairman, Forward Air
- Perry Mandera, CEO/Founder, Custom Companies
- Fulton Wold, Former CEO/Founder, Bold Planning Technologies
Led by CEO Jeff Seraphine, Interstate Health Systems is a technology-enabled medical providers firm that gives pressing care, main care and telemedicine providers alongside the nation’s interstate freeway system. IHS helps the wants of economic truck drivers, rural residents, and all vacationers throughout the nation’s interstates.
Within six years, IHS plans to construct greater than 300 pressing care clinics close to strategically chosen truck stops and journey facilities serving skilled drivers, the touring public, and the underserved communities dwelling close by.
With its preliminary funding in place, the corporate will start opening 60 clinics over the following two years. Additionally, it can ship a expertise platform that integrates with trucking firm platforms and contains providers equivalent to real-time telemedicine and a unified prescription service community.