On April 29, the NBA Playoffs completed off Round 1, which meant NBA 2K22 gamers who’ve stored up with the Round 1 Agenda Challenge have entry to eight new, high-rated playing cards. The Playoffs don’t cease although, and 2K has already moved on to the Conference Semifinals. This Agenda Challenge began on May 2 and will run by May 16 if the Golden State Warriors and Memphis Grizzlies go to seven video games. We’ll hold this information up to date with the entire new challenges, however let’s check out every little thing that’s obtainable now.
How to complete Playoffs Conference Semifinals Agenda Challenge
For the final set of challenges, there have been 40 that gamers had to complete. Since there are fewer groups nonetheless within the Playoffs, we assume that quantity gained’t be fairly so excessive, however we might be confirmed fallacious. For now, there are 16 Agendas to complete. You’ll need to sustain with these so that you’re not being compelled to complete them abruptly. Here all of them are:
- Score 24 factors with any Giannis Antetokounmpo in a sport (Reward is 5 Tokens)
- Score 31 factors with Playoff Rewards Jordan Poole in a sport (Reward is Shoe Boost Pack)
- Get 12 rebounds with any Bam Adebayo over a number of video games (Reward is Glass Cleaner Badge Pack)
- Score 13 factors and get 1 steal with Playoff Rewards Mikal Bridges in a sport (Reward is 5 Tokens)
- Make 6 3-pointers with any Jaylen Brown in a sport (Reward is Sharpshooter Badge Pack)
- Score 47 factors and get 8 assists with any Ja Morant in a sport (Reward is Slasher Badge Pack)
- Get 12 rebounds with any Jimmy Butler over a number of video games (Reward is 500 MT)
- Score 30 factors and get 4 assists with any Devin Booker in a sport (Reward is 5 Tokens)
- Get 2 steals with Playoff Rewards Tyrese Maxey over a number of video games (Reward is Shoe Award Pack)
- Score 28 factors and get 5 assists with Playoff Rewards Jalen Brunsen in a sport (Reward is Shoe Boost Pack)
- Win a sport utilizing 10 Bucks gamers (Reward is Bucks Dynamic Players Pack)
- Score 18 factors with any Jonathan Kuminga in a sport (Reward is 5 Tokens)
- Win a sport utilizing 10 Mavericks gamers by 10 factors or extra (Reward is Mavericks Dynamic Ratings Player Pack)
- Make 6 3-pointers and get 9 assists with any James Harden in a sport (Reward is Sharpshooter Badge Pack)
- Score 30 factors and get 13 rebounds with any Jayson Tatum in a sport (Reward is Glass Cleaner Badge Pack)
- Get 11 rebounds and 5 assists with any Draymond Green in a sport (Reward is 5 Tokens)
As you’ll be able to see, from May 2, we already want to have Playoff Rewards playing cards from Round 1. If you haven’t accomplished these already, you’ll have some work in entrance of you. There are 40 whole challenges to complete, making it a bit daunting. You can see why we suggest maintaining with this problem as 2K drops new Agendas after every sport.
With how 2K has set the precedent, we assume it will finish with 4 new playing cards from the groups that win their collection. Given that the earlier set had 4 Dark Matters and 4 Galaxy Opals, we’d guess this set could have 4 Dark Matters, however 2K has but to give us an official response on that info.