LudicoloThis is an interesting article Pokémon to use in Pokémon Go. ItIt might not be one best GreatOr Ultra League choices, but if you’re looking forYou have the option to compensate your opponent LudicoloThey can be a real problem. If you’re planning to use it in battle, you’ll want to make sure you teach it the best moves. Here’s what you need to know about the best moveset for Ludicolo in Pokémon Go.
The best moveset for Ludicolo
LudicoloIs this a Grass Water-type Pokémon. ItWeakness against Bug, Flying, PoisonIt is resistant to -type moves Ground, Steel, Water-type attacks. Therefore, LudicoloThis is a great choice to defeat Galarian Stunfisk, Altaria, Whiscash, Azumarill. StillIt will be unable to compete with several other meta options inThe Great Ultra LeaguesSuch as Registeel, Medicham, Trevenant, Walrein.
TheseAll of the moves are available LudicoloYou can learn.
- Bubble (Water-type) – 7 damage and 3.6 energy per turn (2.3 damage per turn) – 3 turns
- Razor Leaf (Grass-type) – 10 damage and 2 energy per turn (5 damage per turn) – 2 turns
- Blizzard (Ice-type) – 140 damage and 75 energy
- Energy Ball (Grass-type) – 90 damage and 55 energy (10% chance to lower opponent’s defense by one rank)
- Hydro Pump (Water-type) – 130 damage and 75 energy
- Ice Beam (Ice-type) – 90 damage and 55 energy
- Leaf Storm (Grass-type) – 130 damage and 55 energy (100% chance to lower user’s attack by two ranks)
- Solar Beam (Grass-type) – 150 damage and 80 energy
WhenPicking Ludicolo’s fast move, you want to go with bubble. WhileAlthough this move does not cause as much damage as razor blade, bubble is one among the few. Water-type attacks LudicoloUse in Pokémon Go. PlusYou want to use this move due to the energy you’ll earn per turn. YouYou can make a lot more with bubble than you would with razor leaf, which makes it a much better choice. for LudicoloTo use its charged moves.
NextYou want to be a teacher LudicoloLeaf storm and Ice beam forTheir charged moves. BeforeEnergy ball, leaf storm and energy storm were the best options for Ludicolo. However, leaf storm’s massive damage is far superior, even if it does give LudicoloA debuff makes it worthwhile forThe Great Ultra Leagues competitions. WeIce beam is a good choice because it can be used against any type of attack Dragon, Flying, Grass, GroundTypes of -types in your battles. The Ground-type Pokémon have a lot to fear from Ludicolo.
The best movesetTo LudicoloThe fast move bubble, the charged moves leaf storm, and ice beam are the most prominent.