(*16*)HereAre the solutions? andHere are some tips for the Sedecordle#words95Today, released May 19, 2022(*16*).
(*16*)SedecordleThis game is quite new and is based on the same idea as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. InInstead of having to guess one word, two words, four or eight words, the players have to guess 16All words at once YouYou will get 21 guesses to solve all the words.
TheThe rules of the game apply to all words, regardless of their meaning. American EnglishLanguage andThere are no first clues. OnceIf you make a guess, it will be counted as a guess for all 16 words andThe tiles will change in colour. TheIt can be changed to colours such as grey, yellow, and green. This will let you know if you have correctly guessed a letter. andIf it is correctly placed within the word.
AsThis game can be difficult. We have some tips for you. andThese answers will help you solve your problems.
(*16*)Sedecordle 95 Words Hints Today (May 19, 2022)
HereThese are the clues that we have for all 16 words Sedecordle 95 today.
Hint 1: HereThese are the first letters of each word
- Word 1: (*16*)A
- Word 2: D
- Word 3: (*16*)E
- Word 4: (*16*)S
- Word 5: (*16*)S
- Word 6: M
- Word 7: (*16*)L
- Word 8: R
- Word 9: (*16*)A
- Word 10: (*16*)F
- Word 11: (*16*)A
- Word 12: R
- Word 13: (*16*)G
- Word 14: D
- Word 15: (*16*)J
- Word 16: S
Hint 2: HereHere is a description or clue of all the words:
- Word 1: KeepAvoid doing (something) and stop doing it.
- Word 2: Put on one’s clothes.
- Word 3: BeExceptionally proficient or skilled in a particular activity or subject.
- Word4: A HinduMale religious teacher.
- Word 5: MakeA solemn promise or statement of intent to do something, or affirming that it is the case.
- Word 6: Cheerful and lively.
- Word 7: OfExceptionally large or relatively large in size, extent, or capability.
- Word 8: InformSomeone about a particular subject.
- Word 9: A kind of effervescent beer which is light in colour and body.
- Word 10: ExtremePhysical or mental suffering.
- Word 11: Audibly; not silently or in whispers
- Word 12: A person who spends their time wandering.
- Word 13: NervouslyAn awkward situation and ungainly.
- Word 14: (InFolklore and fantasy literature) A member a mythical race short, stocky human-like creatures
- Word15: A landing platform or small pier where boats can dock or be secured.
- Word 16: TheThe extent of the subject matter or area that something is related to.
(*16*)WhatIs the (*16*)Sedecordle 95(*16*) Answer Today? (May 19th, 2022)
HereAre all the answers. Sedecordle 95Today’s release May 19th, 2022:
- Word 1: (*16*)AVOID
- Word 2: (*16*)DRESS
- Word 3: (*16*)EXCEL
- Word 4: (*16*)SWAMI
- Word 5: (*16*)SWEAR
- Word 6: (*16*)MERRY
- Word 7: (*16*)LARGE
- Word 8: (*16*)REEDY
- Word 9: (*16*)AGONY
- Word 10: (*16*)FUGUE
- Word 11: (*16*)ALOUD
- Word 12: (*16*)ROVER
- Word 13: (*16*)GAWKY
- Word 14: (*16*)DWARF
- Word 15: (*16*)JETTY
- Word 16: (*16*)SCOPE
AsThis game grid is so large that we only have a screenshot of all the answers after we had solved it.
WellIf you were able to correctly guess all or some of the words, congratulations!
ThePost Today’s ‘Sedecordle’ 95 May 19, 2022 Answers – 16 Word Game Hints and Solutions(5/19/22) appeared on the first page Fortnite Insider.