(*16*)HereThese are the answers andHere are some tips for the Sedecordle#words96Today, published on May 20, 2022(*16*).
(*16*)SedecordleThis is a relatively new game that uses the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. InInstead of guessing one word, two words, four or eight words, the players have to guess. 16Words in one! YouHowever, you will be able to make 21 guesses about the words.
TheRules of the game are the exact same, except that the words can be anything. American EnglishLanguage andThere are no initial clues. OnceYou have made a guess. This will count for all 16 words andThe tiles will be able to change their colour. TheIt can change colours to grey, yellow, or green. This lets you know if your guess is correct. andIf it is correctly placed within the word.
AsThis game can be very difficult. We have provided some tips to help you. andThese answers will help you solve your problems.
(*16*)Sedecordle 96 Words Hints Today (May 20, 2022)
HereThese clues are for all sixteen words Sedecordle 96 today.
Hint 1: HereThese are the first letters of each word
- Word 1: (*16*)W
- Word 2: B
- Word 3: (*16*)S
- Word 4: (*16*)P
- Word 5: (*16*)S
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: (*16*)N
- Word 8: D
- Word 9: (*16*)S
- Word 10: (*16*)P
- Word 11: (*16*)C
- Word 12: R
- Word 13: (*16*)E
- Word 14: N
- Word 15: (*16*)P
- Word 16: B
Hint 2: HereThis is a brief description or clue to all the words:
- Word 1: AnInjury to living tissue, usually caused by a cut or blow, often one in the which the skin is broken or cut.
- Word 2: WalkYou can also run with leaping strides
- Word3: A long-bladed weapon made of metal andA hilt with a protective hand guard that can be used for striking or thrusting. andUsually, these are worn as part of ceremonial dresses.
- Word4: Vivian in cultivated form with brightly coloured blooms.
- Word 5: KillViolently assaulting an animal or person.
- Word 6: GoYou can climb up a (slope) or staircase; ascend.
- Word 7: Only just; recently.
- Word8: A wild or semi-domesticated dog with sandy-coloured fur, found in Australia.
- Word 9: TheExpertise; ability to do things well.
- Word 10: EvidenceArgument that establishes a fact or truth in a statement.
- Word 11: A tropical marine mollusc with a robust spiral shell which may bear long projections andFlaunt your lips.
- Word 12: ShowPerform on stage or again.
- Word 13: EscapeAvoid or escape (a danger or enemy, or pursuer), often in a skillful or cunning fashion.
- Word 14: AtThere is no time in the future or past; there is never a time.
- Word 15: A supernatural being in folklore and children’s stories, typically portrayed as small andWith pointed ears and a human-like appearance andA pointed hat.
- Word 16: TheBelow the stomach is part of the alimentary channel; the intestine.
(*16*)WhatIs the (*16*)Sedecordle 96(*16*) Answer Today? (May 20th, 2022)
HereAll the answers are here Sedecordle 96Today’s release May 20th, 2022:
- Word 1: (*16*)WOUND
- Word 2: (*16*)BOUND
- Word 3: (*16*)SWORD
- Word 4: (*16*)PANSY
- Word 5: (*16*)SLAIN
- Word 6: (*16*)CLIMB
- Word 7: (*16*)NEWLY
- Word 8: (*16*)DINGO
- Word 9: (*16*)SKILL
- Word 10: (*16*)PROOF
- Word 11: (*16*)CONCH
- Word 12: (*16*)RERUN
- Word 13: (*16*)ELUDE
- Word 14: (*16*)NEVER
- Word 15: (*16*)PIXIE
- Word 16: (*16*)BOWEL
AsThe grid for this game can be quite large, so we have only the screenshot of all the answers we used to solve the puzzle. You can see it below.
WellIf you were able to correctly guess all or some of the words, congratulations!
ThePost Today’s ‘Sedecordle’ 96 May 20, 2022 Answers – 16 Word Game Hints and Solutions(5/20/22) appeared on the first page Fortnite Insider.