Where is Kevin Dunlap’s Survivor Today? Update

TheDay of October15, 2008 was a terrible day. Kentucky’s history as a vicious massacre of the younger ones of an entire family unfolded in the city of Livingston. TheThree children aged 5 to 17 years old were stabbed to death along with their mother. Kristy Frensley……………??………………………………. TheThe whole was then set on fire by the assailant FrensleyResidence on fire, leaving the children Kristy inside. Dueher presence of mind KristyDespite her miraculous survival, all her children were still alive.

TheA horrendous incident was resolved with the arrest and deportation of an ex-soldier. Kevin DunlapHe was tried and sentenced to death for his heinous crimes. Investigation Discovery’s ‘Evil Lives Here: We Looked Happy’ dives deep into the case, arranging all the events and facts chronologically for the viewers to grasp the intensity and viciousness of the crime. If you’re curious about what exactly happened and the current condition of the surviving mother, KristyWe’ve got you covered. Let’s get to the details then, shall we?

Who Is Kristy Frensley?

Kristy FrensleyShe lived with her three children. Ethan Frensley, 5, Kortney McBurney-Frensley, 14, and Kayla Williams17 year old in a house at 169 Military RoadIn Roaring SpringThe nearest airport is about a mile away Fort CampbellPost military in the southeastern Trigg County, Kentucky. On October15th of August 2008, she was working in her backyard when a man wearing a DirecTV Tshirt approached her. KristyShe claimed that she had seen him before and that he had stopped by her home a few weeks before the incident to get directions. Kristy’s home was on sale and the stranger, Kevin DunlapI even asked her about it.

While KristyHe was showing him the house. DunlapA black handgun and white cable ties were on her person. She grabbed her neck and took her to her room. There, she zip-tied both her hands and ankles. KristyThat was the conclusion DunlapAsk her about her children’s names and when they returned to school. WhenThey arrived and he forced them to move into another bedroom. HeGagged them with pantyhose and tied them KaylaAnd KortneyWith zip ties EthanPantyhose were removed and moved to another part.

DunlapThen, he returned and was raped Kristy. HeI washed her, put her in her bed and tried to kill them by strangling and then smothering with a pillow. HoweverAfter both methods failed, he tried to cut her neck with a butter knives and stabbed her with a knife. ExaminersShe would find two stab wounds in her stomach, one in her left ear, as well as four wounds in her neck and lacerations. DunlapIt was so brutal that the knife handle eventually broke and became lodged in her neck.

KristyShe understood the importance to her children that she be alive and decided to fake her passing. SheShe closed her eyes and stopped breathing. Dunlap. HeCovered her naked body with a blanket and set the bedroom ablaze, then left the room. SheCould see EthanLying on the hallway floor, she tried to move towards him, but her feet caught fire. SheI somehow managed to get to the pool through a French window in the bedroom, where later, one of the sheriff’s deputies rescued her.

EmergencyRespondents Kristyalive and rushed to her Jennie Stuart Medical Center. BasedWitness testimony and DNA analysis DunlapHe was arrested three days later. She couldn’t manage to identify him from a lineup of 6 photographs shown to her by the police, though she said it was the change in his hairstyle that confused her. TalkingAbout Kristy’s condition, Trooper Dean Patterson said, “ItIt took her some time before she was able speak with us and help us. It took several hours until her condition improved to the point where she could communicate.”

Where Is Kristy Frensley Today?

On October18, 2008 Trigg County Grand JuryIndicted Kevin on a multitude of charges — one count each of first-degree rape, first-degree burglary, attempted murder, first-degree arson, and 3 counts each of tampering with physical evidence, capital kidnapping, and capital murder. On March 19, 2010, DunlapHe was sentenced to death over a month after pleading guilty.

On April 17, 2009, KristyParticipated in the trial of DunlapIn a Livingston County courtroom. She was ushered into the court by a sheriff’s deputy, where she sat about 40 feet away from the perpetrator. AsAccording to reports, she looked intently at them. DunlapDespite not making a sound, her eyes never left him during the trial. TheProsecutor called many of her neighbors and friends to the stand to give evidence. KristyThe prosecutor took images of the crime scene to the courtroom and left before the jury. HoweverIn February2010 She testified against DunlapShe relays the events of the worst day in her life.

AfterThe horrific incident that resulted in her children’s deaths and her being severely injured was the cause of her death. KristyAccording to some reports, they moved to Ohioto spend time with her family. ButIn November2018 – She allegedly decided to move back to Livingston, Kentucky. InShe was likely diagnosed with a condition in the middle if the purported movement. Stage2 Breast cancer. SheAccording to some, she had a double mastectomy in January 2019. Kristy FrensleyCurrently, it seems that she resides in Kentucky.

Read More: Where is Kevin Dunlap Now?

Leave a Comment